Your Financial Plan Begins With You
For most of us money is a loyal servant, but a difficult master.
Too often, “financial planning” is reduced to simply investing for maximum returns with little regard to risk. We believe that without clear expectations and specific goals to help track progress investors ultimately take on more market risk than necessary. Our firm is NOT a retail establishment where you can walk through the door and “purchase” a Mutual Fund or Stock like at most big named national firms. We are fee-based Investment Advisor Representatives and focus on comprehensive plans for our clients.
The baseline income for most retirees is Social Security and the big question is knowing the correct timing on when to start. Our plan involves careful listening and understanding to lay the groundwork for a plan that will move you closer to your goals. TradeWell™ Tax & Financial incorporates a consultative approach to financial planning for the interrelation among how and when to start retirement income (and the tax on this income), financial estate, investment, and lifestyle goals in a comprehensive manner. Our goal is to mathematically prove that your income will be guaranteed forever, once your paychecks stop.
When your finances and income are working well you cannot help but enjoy a satisfying sense that all of the financial elements in your life are moving in the right direction at the same time: That the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Let a Tradewell Adviser take the pressure away from you in managing your assets, estate and tax matters. We are the only firm in Fort Wayne, Indiana that takes the family-office approach that normally is only available to the super affluent.
At TradeWell™, we recognize that finding optimal financial strategies is a process, not a product. It involves:
- Obtaining information about your current status
- Identifying the level of risk you are currently are taking
- Identify and locate possible strategies in reducing risk in all areas of your financial estate
- Identifying your goals and income objectives
- Developing a plan to meet those goals and objectives.
- Tax reduction
We Are Committed To Our Process Because It Can Provide Results
Once a Written Financial Plan is delivered we no longer refer to your portfolio as having proper Asset Allocation, but rather Asset Designation. Our clients continue to make decisions with clarity once we put purpose behind your assets. Similarly, as your advisor, we would work carefully with you to locate the appropriate product or service that will integrate best with your stated goals and income objectives.
Tax Preparation and more
TradeWell™ Tax & Financial offers a cost-efficient suite of services designed to meet your personal or small business needs:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation. The general ledger is the main accounting record of a business which uses double-entry bookkeeping. It will usually include accounts for such items as current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, revenue and expense items, gains and losses.
- Accounts reconciliations. Reconciliation refers to a process that compares two sets of records (usually the balances of two accounts) to make sure they are in agreement.
- Tax Preparation. Low cost Individual tax preparation starts at $199 for both federal and state
- Other services include:
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Payroll and sales tax return preparation
- Accounts payable processing
- Depreciation schedules
- QuickBooks: Training, setup, and assistance
- Bookkeeping and write-up services
Protect the Big Picture: Your Life, Your Family And Your Legacy
Life Insurance can provide a Tax Free amount of money to your family, Church or Charity. Let’s face it, Death is not an option, but planning for it is.
In most circumstances Life Insurance Death Benefits are Tax Free to your Beneficiaries. You give the insurance company a small amount of money now and when you die they would write a much larger check to your beneficiaries. It’s that simple. I believe it to be one of the best investments you could make.
There are many circumstances why you – or any individual – should immediately evaluate their insurance coverage.
- You might have changed jobs – or received a pay increase or decrease
- You could have moved, sold or bought property, including a home
- You might have gotten married or divorced
- Perhaps you had a child – or are thinking about sending a child to college
- You might be wondering if some of the insurance policies you’ve purchased over the years still provide the benefits you need to cope with today’s needs
- You have an older policy that has not been checked on. Maybe your insurance company has sold or merged with another? We need to make sure the beneficiary forms made it to the new company.
Consider Reviewing Your Policies With A TradeWell™ Advisor
One of our professionals can help you:
- Determine if the type of life insurance—whole life vs. term life—and the amount of coverage in your life insurance policy supports your short- and long-term financial goals, especially if you’ve had significant changes in your finances and debt level
- Put in place any changes that may be needed regarding your life insurance beneficiaries
- Review the potential need for disability or long-term care insurance
- Provide information on potential changes to your existing policies
- Identify the level of risk you are currently are taking
- Identify and locate possible strategies in reducing risk
During your initial consultation with one of our advisors we will address any current policies you have. Or perhaps speak of the need for additional coverage as many people are under insured. If you have a mortgage, or persons who rely on your annual income to make it we might want to protect that with a low-cost term life insurance policy. It just makes good sense.
The Right Insurance Protection Can Minimize Losses To Your Assets, Business Or Health
Mike Albertson is an Investment Adviser Representative. Advisory services offered through Secure Asset Management, LLC (SAM) a Registered Investment Adviser.
Wes Phelps is an Investment Adviser Representative. Advisory services offered through Secure Asset Management, LLC (SAM) a Registered Investment Adviser.
Tradewell Tax and Financial is not affiliated with Secure Asset Management
Representatives of Tradewell Tax and Financial are authorized in states where they are properly registered. Mike Albertson: AZ, FL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MI, MN, NC, OH, SC, TX. Clients who are not residents of these states cannot be serviced.
This website is not intended to provide investment, legal, or tax advice, nor to effect securities transactions or to render personal advice for compensation. Tradewell Tax & Financial is not engaged in the practice of law.
All insurance recommendations will be provided by a state licensed Tradewell Tax & Financial insurance agent.
There are no assurances that you will achieve your investment objectives. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, economic conditions, contributions, or withdrawals may materially alter the performance of your portfolio. Past performance is no guarantee of future success. We provide no guarantee that any portfolio will match or outperform any benchmark.
Recommendations and advice are based on information provided by the client that is presumed to be accurate. The financial planning process is not stagnant and must be adjusted based upon changes in the client's personal and financial situation, liquidity needs, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Clients are responsible for notifying us immediately if their personal and financial circumstances or goals change.